The Pavilion is a versatile modular marquee system built with the same simplicity as the Party Tme but having the advantage of vertical walls. Pavilions can be attached to each other to create the size or shape required...
- Free standing, no pegging necessary.
- Easy to erect.
- No tools necessary.
- Can be used on hard standing or soft.
- Will fit into a large hatchback/ estate car.
- Can be used with or without wall panels.
- All panels simply clip to the frame.
- Straight sides enable tents to be joined side by side.
- 600gsm PVC coated polyester.
- Fire retardant to M2 and BS7837.
- Lacquer finish for easy care and good looks.
- Ultraviolet stabilised to prevent the material stretching or fading in hot weather and cracking in freezing conditions.
- Fungicide treated to prevent fungus spores forming if the tent is left folded when wet for any length of time.
- White PVC and bound in grey as standard.
- 32mm x 1.5mm electroplated steel tubular frame.
- Integral ground rails fitted as standard.
- Welded and reinforced angles.
- All roof poles same length and interchangeable.
- All legs same length.
- No springs or clips, nuts or bolts.