Traditional Fire Shelter was designed with the help of our customers, some old pictures from a very old Scout manual and combines modern fabrics with production techniques. It gives great headroom for both cooking and preparation. With having the open sides it gives great ventilation and an easy escape route should the chef become over enthusiastic! Fire retardant, water repellent and easily erected.
Now on Special Offer
TFDS RRP £450 Special Offer Price £385
TFDSXL RRP £695 Special Offer Price £595
- 12oz / 393gsm ‘A’ grade cotton duck
- Fire retardant to BS7836 (1996) • Rot and water resistant
- Mildew repellent
- Extremely versatile.
- Can be used for cooking, dining, washing up and general activities
- TFDS Overall size 8760mm x 2200mm x 2100 high
- TFDSXL Overall size 8760mm x 3300mm x 2100 high
- The ends can be angled down to the ground to provide shelter from the wind
- Tubular steel
- Comes complete with all necessary guy ropes, pegs, etc
- Packed in 2 valises, keeping poles and canvas separate
• Cover (TFDSXL only - detachable panel) • Wooden Pegs • Frame • Bag • Guys