The 6m Nomadic Yurt is the ideal upgrade to enhance your glamping offering. In keeping with the original Nomadic range with all the usual BCT quality. All of our products are manufactured using traditional methods and made right here in Great Britain.
Our Nomadic Yurts have a world class record of withstanding the elements due to their higher gauge steelwork, making them fantastic structures to leave up for the season. They also come with the advantage of greater head room and feeling of overall space inside than a regular tented structure thanks to the high walls.
The extra metre in diameter compared to the 5m Nomadic Yurt, equates to an increase of 40% extra living area. This additional space results in greater utility to your glamping or living space.
The yurt can be used as a practical accommodation for families to camp together or a luxurious camping experience with more potential for dining and socializing.
Wall Height 1.90m
Height in Centre 2.80m
Material - Using the best Natural materials available in the world - Millerain Regentex 12 - Rot and mildew resistant and fire retardant
Canvas walls with large x3 round windows with outside rain covers. The base of the wall is fire retardant PVC and can be wiped down easily
- Walls and door are detachable. Made in four sections
- 32mm steel frame bright zinc finish - welded angles
- Easy to assemble - erected in less just over an hour for a full season worth of usage
- Can be lifted, moved and relocated by four people without any need to break down
- Separate inner tent roof and walls - BS 5867 inherently fire retardant polyester - machine washable - 145 gsm
Replacement parts and insulation available as Accessories for that all year round venue