A simply erected marquee with a multitude of uses... it is ideally suited for use at home for garden parties, birthday parties, weddings, anniversaries, barbecues or charity functions. It is equally suitable at an office party, for a new promotion, farmers markets, the local school or a cake stall at the village fete...
- Free standing, no pegging necessary.
- Easy to erect.
- No tools necessary.
- Can be used on hard standing or soft.
- Easy to transport, will fit into the back of a car/ hatchback.
- Can be used with or without wall panels.
- Doorways can be created wherever required.
- All side panels are individually fitted by a simple lacing method - no zips.
- 600gsm PVC coated polyester.
- Fire retardant to M2 and BS7837.
- Lacquer finish for easy care and goodlooks.
- Ultraviolet stabilised to prevent the material stretching or fading in hot weather or cracking in freezing conditions.
- Fungicide treated, prevents fungus spores forming if the tent is left folded when wet for any length of time.
- Champagne coloured PVC and bound in green as standard.
- 32mm x 1.5mm electroplated steel tubular frame.
- Welded and reinforced angles.
- Only two different angles used (3 way and 4 way).
- All roof poles same length and interchangeable.
- All legs same length.
- No springs or clips, nuts or bolts.